Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I went to court hearing abt real estate dispute.Sell my

Customer Question

I went to court hearing abt real estate dispute.Sell my house 4 years ago.Buyer didnt complete the sale, He sue me to get the grant deed ,He fail to pay ins,taxes and continue to pay but now he wants to buy the house same price 4 years ago.I resent but they want me to abide the settlement...I refused.I need second opinion.Call me(###) ###-####
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed CA attorney for more than 30 years---many years practicing in the Bay Area---- and I would be pleased to call you to discuss this very complicated matter with you.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug