Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is ***** *****. I received a letter from an attorney

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****. I received a letter from an attorney indicating that he was hired by someone complaining that my business builinding does not have parking for disability people and no wheelchair access to my business what can I do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the attorney indicates that it is an ADA complain. I must contact him ASAP if not he will take legal action.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am right now with a client and will log in again when she is gone. thank you
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?