Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My wife took off with my car and our kids yesterday from

Customer Question

Hello my wife took off with my car and our kids yesterday from Kentucky and doesn't have the Intent to return as far as I know, she went to Georgia from what I have heard and the police aren't being much help
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 12 months ago.

I hope this message finds you well, present circumstances excluded. I am a licensed attorney with over a dozen years handling situations like the one before you. First off, I am sorry you are having to deal with this issue. Second, I need a little more information to be of better assistance.

Are you guys still married? If not, do you share custody and/or how is the custody arrangement set up? What law enforcement agency have you reported this to at the moment?

I look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully providing some guidance.

Thanks!

Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in with you to see if you received my questions. I look forward to working with you on this important issue.