Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I bought a farm tractor in dec 29 2015 that was supposed to

Customer Question

i bought a farm tractor in dec 29 2015 that was supposed to be new after having promblem after promblem i found out it's a 2013 the people i bought it from or no longer in business with mahindra and the people i talked with there more or less say sorry about you luck is there anythink i can do
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Did you buy this tractor from a dealer that is currently out of business?

Please clarify.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
not out of business but no longer dealing with mahindra he also said he thought it was a new tractor also i have e-mails from the regional manger of mahindra that states it's a 2015 twice but later saids it's 2013
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
alsothe regional man darrin white gave me a contact number of a lady in texas so i contacted her and she wanted a copy of my notes and paper work on the tractor so i faxed them to her and since than i've tried to call her 22 times and only get her answer machine so i leave a message but never get a reply back
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
are you still with me alex

Thank you for your follow up.

Do you have a bill of sale from this dealer showing that the tractor is brand new and is 2015?

What is the price difference between 2013 and 2015 model?

When did you discover that the truck is used / not the same year as sold?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the bill of sale saids n for new the other is u for used mine say's new this is a farm tractor were talking about to give you short version of story i purchased the tractor in dec 31 2015 when i went to sign papers on it at yard park in bowling green salesman wasn't there so myself and wife signed them and returned home tractor was delivered jan 6th i drove it up the road after jermey doolin saleman at yard park left and it would shake up ouy of cab so i called him he said bet it was tires cold and wanted me to keep it and drive it a while so i did and when spring come i called him back and told him tractors no better so he said put fluid in tires so i called coleman tire at hopkinsville ky to do that he come down and wouldn't because rims appeared to be bent so i called jermey and he said they would replace one and see how it does one month later they did and tractor still wobble and shook so he said he would get mahindra regional man darrin white to come down and look at it well 3 wks latter they did without calling me or driving tractor and dicided it was other rim also so another mth went by and another rim was divilered and put on by coleman tire and tractor still had same promblem in the mean time while waiting on rim i received a filter list for tractor from jermey doolin and went to hopkinsville mahindra to get filters when i started changing them they were different so i e-mailed darrin white and told him i didn't think tractor was new he replied your tractor is a 2015 and he would like to pick it up and send it to a major dealer to have them go thur it in the mean time i received my paper work from ins and it said my tractor was a 2013 so i e-mailed darrin white back and said someone is full of shit he again replied your tractor is a 2015 but he would check on it the next e-mail i received from said your tractor is a 2013 so i said we have a promblem than i paid 45000 for a new tractor not one 2 yrs old that had 8 hrs on it he replied i needed to talk to dinorah in texas and she could take care of it and yard park would be of no help they no longer was a mahindra dealer so i called her and told she wouldn't go to a car lot and pay 2015 price for a 2013 car would she and she replied no what would i have her do i replied send me a new tractor that's what i paid for and she replied send her copy's of my bill of sales and noted i took on tractor and promblems so i did since than i've tried to call her 22 times and get her answer machine each tim and get no reponse back each time so darrin white had chaz at c&c tractor in columbia ky pick tractor up to repair promblems and they kept it a mth brought it back and it still did same thing so i called him and he sent driver back and he rode in tractor with me and agreed it was not right so chaz contacted darrin white and he said have him drive it a bit and see how it does that was all they could do to it so this week i went to paris tenn and drove a 2015 just like mine and it drove like a new tractor should so i guess a person should trust no one anymore and that's my story now what can i do about it i pay 640.00 a mth on a tractor that's not new and is not right i would like to have them take it back and bring a new one or come and get it and give me my money back and i'll get my own

How did you purchase the truck on Decemeber 31, 2015 when it is December 15, 2015 today?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
well excuse me 2014 and i fin it through mahindra fin and it's not a truck it's a m85p farm tractor
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
well what do yall think waiting for answer i know it's a lot to read but need some advice and if you didn't get my last response it was bought in 2014 dec 31 my bad and it's a farm tractor not a truck

Thank you for your follow up.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice /legal service you should contact a local attorney.

Do you know what would be a difference in price between 2013 and 2015 tractor models?