Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I allowed my oldest daughter an husband to let her 11yr

Customer Question

I allowed my oldest daughter an husband to let her 11yr sister live witg them an go to school in there district.my 11yr said she was unhappy.i ask my oldest about it.an now she punishes her by not letting her see me.an filed childsupport on me.i help provide for her. I see her on all my days off.what do i do.i want my daughter an she needs me.they threw the phone away i provided.my job is crazy hours.now there being real nice to her.but its just to make her think she can be happy an deserves her punishment.mind games there playing
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

I am sorry you are going through all of this. I have read your question twice and I don't see an actual legal question for me. Could you add some more information so I can answer the question?

When you say "she" punishes the child by not letting you see her and filed child support on you I assume you are not talking about your older daughter. How old is your older daughter and is she a full sister to the 11 yr old?

Please note I am signing off for the night I will be back online after Court tomorrow around 3:30 CST PM. Feel free to type in all the responses you might have and I will respond to them tomorrow afternoon. If you would rather do a phone call then just let me know and I can send you an offer and we can schedule it tomorrow evening or whatever is best for you after 330.

FYI the calls cost $52 and generally I provide 15-30 minutes, but I won't cut you off and we will get your question addressed.

You can also proceed right here typing.

Regards,