P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of trial experience
11181181

My nom and I are victims of a conspiracy with many lawsuits

Customer Question

My nom and I are victims of a conspiracy with many lawsuits that need to be filed but it's so wide spread here I can't hire locally so what do I need to do? It envoles law officials banks judges and realitors to name a few and I've already had multiple attempts on my life.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your question. Are you looking for resources to look for an attorney?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am needing help bad and I'm sure this phone is probably hacked now since I used PayPal. They have me muted I guess u could say and I can't get help

Thank you. but I still do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
There's a hospital wells Fargo in Fresno at least 3 counties and I'm not sure how big it really is but I know I don't and won't use anyone around here
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Who would be the best lawyer or law firm to handle something like this
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The captain of the police department tried to set me up to get killed also
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This county already had my dad killed

I would use this service

http://www.avvo.com/find-a-lawyer
To find an attorney. You can select one from a different county if the goal is to avoid a firm in a different county

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I don't want to even use the state I want out of state and already tried them
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have paperwork of a lot of fraud

If you are going to file a suit in the state, you would need to use an attorney licensed in the state.

Consider calling the state bar...they have a referral service. More info here

http://mx.arkbar.com/ARKANSASFINDALAWYER.aspx

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Not trying to be rude but with that much experience u should able to help me more then sending me there

No worries...I do not consider it rude. But I am not sure what you are looking for...you asked for a resource to find an attorney....is that what you are looking for?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want to know who is the best not a website that I've been to and nobody wanted to answer me.