Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was robbed of more than 3 thousand dollars. I called the

Customer Question

i was robbed of more than 3 thousand dollars. I called the police and they responded about thirty minutes later. it was early in the morning. they told me to cancel credit etc. When I told him about the money, he seemed to not believe me about the cash. He left.
When i called the station the officer on duty checked and there was not even a report or my name on record.
Can I sue for something?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You cannot sue the police for anything as they did not cause you to lose your money. What have you done since you found out that they did not make a report?