Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I consider around $500 or more could be a legal question.

Customer Question

I consider around $500 or more could be a legal question. Why won't my people take cash anymore?? My card refuses to give consent for this product. I.ve already got people interested and now can't get the product!! What is going on??
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Can you please explain what is going on with your situation? Tell us all of the facts.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Please do not charge me more than I have applied and I do not wish to continue having an amount taken from my card number. I wanted to purchase a product called ASEA at the associate level.....over $500 and my card will not work (Mastercard) Please tell me why I am having such difficulty. The people will not take cash either!!
I am sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about and it seems like you presume I do. Experts have nothing to do with what you agreed to pay the site, nor do we even know, as we are independent users of this site like you are.
SO your Mastercard has a limit on the amount you can charge? Have you asked the company to make 2 charges on 2 different days? Have you called your Mastercard company?