How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im disabled an im being threatened by my ex boyfriend an s

Customer Question

im disabled an im being threatened by my ex boyfriend an his girlfriend im afraid to go out my house i stay in with the doors locked an windows locked because they only live 2 houses up the street i want to see if i can get a pfa to protected my self they stalk my house all hours of the night
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.


What did the police say to you when you reported the stalking? In what US state do you live.