Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I and my sister just moved into a mobile home and im

Customer Question

I and my sister just moved into a mobile home and im disabled I have two cars a all wheel drive for the snow and my truck that I use two go to my pain clinic he said he going to have it towed but the penal code 130.66.090 says every home can have two cars his son came after me and used the f word called me a faget flipped im scared for my life to go talk to him his son lives with him I NEED HELP BRIAN HOLDEN(###) ###-####
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hi Brian could you tell me when you say "I'm scared to go talk to him" who are you referring to. You don't have to use names just tell me your relationship to him is what I am interest in. Do note that all information posted here is public so I would avoid posting names. What was your relationship with "him" and has he made physical or other threats against you?

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Also what do you mean regarding the reference to towing your vehicles? Is he on the title or does he have a lien and you are behind in payments?

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I am still waiting for the additional information so I can answer your question. I am signing off for the night, but if you reply I will follow up with a more specific answer for your situation.

Regards,