How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to intervene (by right...ownership of subject

Customer Question

I want to intervene (by right...ownership of subject property)....I need an 'accompanying motion' (not Sanctions)...counterclaim? Dismiss? affirm existing counterclaims by current defendants who are unable to defend themselves?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to intervene by right, having ownership of the property, very recently, and acknowledging that there is an action pending.I understand that I may need a Pleading to accompany (but any Motion must follow consent to Intervene)...Please explain the distinction....and what could a Pleading be for? (not legal advice here)
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Related Legal Questions