Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a few neighbors that are into irritating aggravating

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and I have a few neighbors that are into irritating aggravating and distracting people. I see it as a safety issue. I have contacted the law enforcement in my area. I know the sound ordinances. when I moved here it was quiet. now it like a war in the middle east. if I am outside it is what it is. but when I am in my house and I have to listen to it in my house from a quarter to 3 miles away for intermittent amount of time until they go to sleep. law enforcement isn't doing job and I don't know what my rights are. its hard to hear but I feel it. what can I do
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: good ? bass thumping and humming and exhaust huffing interrupting the normal ambient sound
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes I am I have trying to work with the law for 8 months and to no avail
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 12 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what are my rights" or "what are my options" we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.