Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was rear ended bad 2/19/15 the offender's carrier does

Customer Question

i was rear ended bad 2/19/15 the offender's carrier does want to pay their repair shop's estimate ($4,200) instead condemns my car a owe me more$30/day for 30 days, they actually more (my car is not driveable owe) me
there was a massive rear end at 40 MPH, so far not demanded bodily injury.
please help me, a legal fee.
M.B. Manjunath.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am a CA licensed attorney with more than 30 years experience.

As you have asked for a phone call by providing your phone number, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug