Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Strict liability personal injury. exposed to toxic

Customer Question

Strict liability personal injury . exposed to toxic weedkiller dust in 2003. Mta refuse too detox area that was shown to management. Mta management ordered union members to work in this toxin the union members disobeyed those orders. Management got higher levels of management involved to force the union workers to work in this toxin with BIO protection. The way union members showed this toxin to higher levels of MTA management and refused to work with n this toxic area. MTA management let the area remain toxic . MTA management assigned and allowed work in this area with no knowledge verbal or written that the area was toxic and that BIO protection was needed Strictly causing two toxic weed killer agent orange exposures injuries and now 12 years later symptoms and life threatening injuries are happening to the two toxic weed killer injured workers. Local 100 union investigated and know its true. The union sent me to their comp clinic for toxic weed killer exposure. Their comp clinic claimed they lost my records . my va hospital .mt.Sinai hospital and Brooklyn Doctors also my Disability Doctors medical records proves a comp case. Which is really a strict liability case that left me injured and intentionally untreated. What form do I use to file.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
So did this happen in the course of your employment?
Your claim is also a product liability claim against the manufacturer of the product as well?
What are your specific questions for us?