Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Servant has visa, no contact made to embassy No written

Customer Question

Servant has visa, no contact made to embassy No written contract but names appear in servant passport and on visa application
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

I am not sure I understand what your question is. Could you elaborate for me?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

What questions do you have for me?