Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Once a name legally changed in court can anyone force you to

Customer Question

Once a name legally changed in court can anyone force you to recharge it if that person is not on the legal documents that were or gun ally filed and approved. Can anyone also be charged for stalking and spying on a person that is using a secret clarence persons phone
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

In your first question are you asking if anyone can make you change your name back after a court changed it via an order?

Also, I don't understand your second question, can you rephrase?