Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

CAN YOU HELP ME? I AM 67 AND WORKED ALL MY LIFE. I HAVE

Customer Question

CAN YOU HELP ME? I AM 67 AND WORKED ALL MY LIFE. I HAVE LIVED WITH A MAN FOR OVER SIX YEARS IN NEW SMYRNA FLORIDA. HE SAID HE WANTS ME OUT. I HAVE PUT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN THIS HOUSE. HE IS MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALL ABUSSIVE TO ME. I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO AS I AM FACING A LAWSUIT IN OHIO AS MY WEALTHY SISTER AND BROTHER IN LAW HAVE STOLEN ALL MY MONEY AND MY IHERITANCE. MY ROOMMATE KNOWS THIS AND WANTS ME OUT AT THE WORST TIME OF MY LIFE. I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE AND WAITING ON MY PRIVATE INVESTIGATIVE LICENSE FROM FLORIDA. PASSED EXAM SENT MONEY. TAKES TWO MONTHS TO GET LICENSE. HOW CAN I WORK AND MAKE MONEY IF, THIS MAN OF MANY YEARS CAN SEND ME OUT OF THE HOUSE. DESPERATE. NO RELATIVES LIVING. PENNY IN FLORIDA
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Has your roommate just told you to leave, or have you been served with written notice?

2. Do you pay rent, and if so, how often?

Thanks in advance,

Doug