Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Why would a legal professional get a tip. I would rather pay

Customer Question

Why would a legal professional get a tip. I would rather pay a fee that is reasonable for her status as an attorney.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 12 months ago.

I believe I assisted you, but to answer your question. The Experts on this Site do not work directly for the Site and we do not set the fees or any administrative issues, such as the Site encouraging customers to leave bonuses/tips. So, I can't speak to their motivation for having that option, but I can say that many customers are aware that they are paying very low rates for legal help that would cost much more if they contacted a legal firm, so if they are happy with their service, they leave an extra amount to show their satisfaction and understanding that they got a good deal. But, it is always voluntary and the Experts are not soliciting those bonuses. Happy Holidays to you.