Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I HAVE A INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT, WITH THE VALLEY

Customer Question

I HAVE A INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT , WITH THE VALLEY OF THE EAGLES
AT*****ELTRIA OHIO.
I quite on sept 5th. I have been trying to collect my finial weekly pay since then.
after all this time she is now trying to collect money from me for deductible of insurance
on rental machines. That would be as much as what she owes me. This did not come up until she finial thinks she has to pay me. Is there a way I could get a copy of my agreement to anybody because now she is saying there are thousands of rework to be
done also that I should have nothing to do with.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
She must provide you a copy of your agreement and also proof of the charges she is trying to hold you liable for. If she refuses to provide that information to you, then you would have no option remaining but to sue the client in court for breach of contract where the court would force her to produce not only the contract but also proof of the money she claims you owe her for the deductibles and also the proof of the improper work she is claiming.