Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was very recently publicly harassed and reprimanded my

Customer Question

I was very recently publicly harassed and reprimanded for having my very small, very, very well behaved service animal in my local grocer. I have ptsd, anxiety, and Bi polar disorder. I have trained dogs extensively for narcotics and obedience work (30 years). Due to arthritis and the fact a chihuahua could do exactly what I needed,this is the breed I chose. Michigan can be so Inclimate also to excercise the animal the majority of the time. My Psychiatrist has written a letter that she should be with me at all times. The store manager took my letter from the Dr. and read it and said yes I could definitely be allowed to have her in her little carrier which looks like a purse. I try to keep her as un obtrusive as possible.
I was crying and crying throughout the entire process. I got in the car and the top of my head was sooooo hot, and my heart was pounding so hard, I told my husband what happened and he suggested I go to the ER and get checked out. When we got there my blood p
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

What is your legal question for me?