Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

Regards to a 4-H club that meets on my property. We have

Customer Question

Regards ***** ***** 4-H club that meets on my property. We have reasonable suspicion that one of the minor members is under the influence and trying to solicit marijuana to other club members. 2 members have come forward to state such suspicions as being true. What is my right as the property owner. 4-H assumes that clear evidence is needed to expell member from the program.
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Absent a written agreement with the 4-h group, that would some how contractually restrict your rights, you have every right to withdrawal your permission for having a person on your property. You can exclude a person from your own property for any reason or no reason. So you need no proof that the individual is involved with marijuana.

This means that you can tell the 4-H club that the particular individual is no longer permitted on your property. It would then be up to the 4-H club to decide whether to continue the relationship with you.

I hope the information I have provided is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.