Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Is there any legal action that can be taken surgical clips

Customer Question

Is there any legal action that can be taken for titanium surgical clips being left in the body after surgery?
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Any time a foreign object / surgical device is unintentionally left in the body of a patient, there are grounds to sue for medical malpractice/negligence. The value of the suit depends on how much damage -- physical and/or financial -- the foreign object has caused.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Also, you have a 2 year statute of limitations to sue. Thus, you should consider consulting an attorney in your area as soon as possible: https://www.floridabar.org/divcom/jn/jnjournal01.nsf/Author/F7BC2200718A2A2685256D550074A2C3