Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

I was swindled out of approximately $8,000.00 by Extensive

Customer Question

I was swindled out of approximately $8,000.00 by Extensive Travel Solutions and World Wide Vacation Rentals both companies are owned by the same women it was scam where they said the would buy my weeks and promised to send me a check in six months for around $9000 I paid them around $8000 and they said they would they would by my time shares week each year if I wanted to sell it at around $2300 each year I tried calling after around the time I was supposed to receive the check. I reported it to the better business burea they tried to help but were totally ignored I consider this elder financial abuse. I heard from a lady in Georgia who had a simillar incident. how do I go about getting my money back? the company is based in Texas I think this is happening to many people
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a written contract with them? Do you have a person's name and address as a contact that you could use for service of process if you sued?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

In addition to BBB, you should also be reporting this to the Texas Attorney General.

See the following link: https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/cpd/file-a-consumer-complaint