How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116143
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son due to get out of prision Feb.need help with getting

Customer Question

My son due to get out of prision Feb.need help with getting forms before his release
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forms rcw 72.02.040 rcw 74.29.105
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, there are no forms RCW 72.02.040 or RCW 72.29.105, these are statutes and here is what they say:
RCW 72.02.040
Secretary acting for department exercises powers and duties.
The secretary of corrections acting for the department of corrections shall exercise all powers and perform all duties prescribed by law with respect to the administration of any adult correctional program by the department of corrections.
Unfortunately, 74.29.105 Sheltered employment and supervised work programs — "A disadvantaged person" defined for chapter purposes.
[1969 c 105 § 3. Formerly RCW 28A.10.105, 28.10.105.] Repealed by 1993 c 213 § 5. This means it is no longer a law.
There are no forms for you to file on this. You need to contact the Social Security office and also the local social services office for him to receive job training and the release coordinator social worker at the prison should assist him with this as well.

Related Legal Questions