How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need help starting a lawsuit against xxxxxxxxxx. Was

Customer Question

Need help starting a lawsuit against xxxxxxxxxx. Was employed for a little over 15 and was suddenly let go.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Did they state a reason for the termination?

Did you have a written employment agreement?

May I ask in which town or at least which County this happened?

What was your job title there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This occurred in Hayward Ca... The only reason I was given at the time was that I wasn't performing. They want me to sign a separation form indicating I had spoken a member of Human Resources.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At the time, I had not spoken to anyone in HR. I've since spoken to my HR rep & it seems as though the situation was not handled correctly. The feedback and conversation I had with her has me thinking she knows there is a problem with this incident.
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.

What was your job title?

What do you think is the real reason they want to terminate you?

Is there a written employment agreement?

Related Legal Questions