Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I am unable to get my son, Dylan Blumenthal's TSA number. I

Customer Question

I am unable to get my son, Michael Dylan Blumenthal's TSA number. I spoke with a representative, but they couldn't find him in the system, and he does have a number. Please help! Thank you so much.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

I'm sorry you're experiencing a problem locating Michael's TSA number. I'm assuming you're referring to his TSA Precheck number? If you're referring to a GOES, SENTRI, TWIC OR NEXUS number, please let me know. Also, he's over 18 years old, correct?

If you know for sure that he applied, had an in person interview at an Enrollment Center, was approved, fingerprinted, and paid a fee of $85, then received a letter with the number, I suggest the following: I don't know which TSA department you spoke with, but you can try the Enrollment Services phone number, ***-***-**** or you can visit this website and fill in all requested information, to retrieve his number:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

I hope this helps, and you find his number.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed and I will be glad to continue to help at no additional charge.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had already called the TSA before contacting you, and could not get the number, hence my going through effort and expense of contacting you.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I understood that you had already called the TSA, but did you call the number I provided and also, did you go to the website I gave you in my previous answer, to try to find your son's TSA number?

Warmest wishes,

Cher