Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Sorry I entered the site the wrong way. So again I thank you

Customer Question

Sorry I entered the site the wrong way. So again I thank you for your answer yesterday but unfortunately I have already been caught, so can you tell me if there is any regulatory body I can send a report in order to help catch these people so that others
can be protected.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Since they are not registered, there really is no regulatory body other than police in the country where they are located who could investigate and try to locate the individuals who are running the scam to try to catch them. Outside of the law enforcement agencies in the UK, such as UK police (Interpol does not investigate anything they are a database and research entity) there really is no other body to pursue them. This is why these scams keep going and the perpetrators never seem to get punished.