Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

After cops search me finds nothing and cops charge me with

Customer Question

After cops search me finds nothing and cops charge me with something another person just claimed he did it and claimed he took my money against my knowledge and put up I still get charged with crime after breaking no law as the one taking fu ll blame for crime. Also taking all my money after I showed receipt for cashing check 30 min prior. I need my 600 dollars back
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

1. Can you please state the specific legal question you want answered?

2. Can you please tell us what you have tried so far on this front?