Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I got academic dismissal from university. I had medical

Customer Question

I got academic dismissal from university . I had medical reason for my gap to drop . I had 2 brain surgeries and plus ,I had sezuires in the left temper lobe . The epilepsy was getting worse then .
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

1. Can you please state your specific legal question so we may better assist you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got academic third dismissal , due to my brain surgery two times .
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Can you please state the specific legal question you want answered so we may better assist you.