Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My fiance and her ex are on a loan together she is the

Customer Question

My fiance and her ex are on a loan together she is the primary and he is a cosigner the insurance is in her name only does he have a right to deny driving privileges to a third party person even if they have her permission
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

I will presume you are referring to a vehicle loan.

1. Are both of them listed as registered owners on the vehicle?

2. Which of them has possession of the vehicle?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are both registered owners but she has possession of the car
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Are you interested in a phone call so I can discuss other issues not directly related to your question---such as the legal ramifications of her not having him on the insurance policy?

Doug