Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I am a snowbird from Saskatchewan Canada and stay in AZ

Customer Question

I am a snowbird from Saskatchewan Canada and stay in AZ for four months. May I leave my Saskatchewan registered and plated car in storage in AZ THE OTher MONTHS OF THE YEAR.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Yes, if you are an out of state resident who comes to AZ temporarily, you may leave your car there garaged the time you are not using it without having to register it in AZ and you would be fine. As long as you are not driving it year long in AZ, where they would require you to register it in AZ, you would be fine.