Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am homeless and sought the help of an organization who

Customer Question

I am homeless and sought the help of an organization who counselled me and housed me. I found out that the bed I was sleeping in was filled with bed bugs. I began working a few months ago and am now able to move on next month but in the meantime I am without housing and trying to hold down a job and the room is infested. The organization is being paid through an agency and I am entitled to housing by them. I am out hotel money, money for washing all of my clothes. The emotional turmoil has been overwhelming. Can I get help?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Help with what? What specific legal question can I assist with?