CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

How do I, a disabled senior on Social Security, defend from

Customer Question

How do I, a disabled senior on Social Security, defend from False trumped charges by property manager(s) and allow them to vacate me and my wife? I have been victimized, targeted and raped emotionally by false statements supported by their supportive staff and their legal representatives.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

The authorities are correct - this is a civil matter.

You say that you tried legal services for seniors, but there may be other services that can assist you - try contacting your local bar association and ask for local referrals (they can give you specific names, but I would be looking for "Legal Aid" or "Housing Law Clinic" or something similar - you have an unlawful detainer/eviction matter that you are dealing with and that is what those types of clinics cater to specifically).

If you cannot get assistance, you can represent yourselves. Here is a link to Colorado Court's Self Help - https://www.courts.state.co.us/Forms/Forms_List.cfm?Form_Type_ID=28 It gives you information as well as court forms that you can use to answer the eviction.

I would recommend focusing on the eviction first.

In a separate action you can determine whether or not you wish to sue for damages for other things, but focus on the unlawful detainer/eviction matter first (These are two separate legal proceedings, and you must treat them as such).