How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I, a disabled senior on Social Security, defend from

Customer Question

How do I, a disabled senior on Social Security, defend from False trumped charges by property manager(s) and allow them to vacate me and my wife? I have been victimized, targeted and raped emotionally by false statements supported by their supportive staff and their legal representatives.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

The authorities are correct - this is a civil matter.

You say that you tried legal services for seniors, but there may be other services that can assist you - try contacting your local bar association and ask for local referrals (they can give you specific names, but I would be looking for "Legal Aid" or "Housing Law Clinic" or something similar - you have an unlawful detainer/eviction matter that you are dealing with and that is what those types of clinics cater to specifically).

If you cannot get assistance, you can represent yourselves. Here is a link to Colorado Court's Self Help - It gives you information as well as court forms that you can use to answer the eviction.

I would recommend focusing on the eviction first.

In a separate action you can determine whether or not you wish to sue for damages for other things, but focus on the unlawful detainer/eviction matter first (These are two separate legal proceedings, and you must treat them as such).