Expert_James
Expert_James,
23431962

I went through the TSA prescreening and was given a number.

Customer Question

I went through the TSA prescreening and was given a number. Have misplaced it. howq do i get it
Expert:  Expert_James replied 1 year ago.

Disclaimer: Please note that you have not contacted the TSA directly. You have contacted a third party site that provides you with Experts who can give you information about how to retrieve the information you are seeking.

I am James. I will be helping you. Please do not leave the site without first giving me a positive rating for my customer service, not the outcome of your question. Otherwise, I get no credit for doing my job. Thank you.

ANSWER: To recover your TSA PreCheck Known Traveler Number, you can go to the Universal Enrolment Cetner site: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V. Provide your biographical information to find your record. You will locate your KTN there. That is the process for TSA PreCheck. Alternatively, you can contact them by phone with your identifying information at 855 - 347 - 8371.

If you are in another Trusted Traveler Program, then contact the CBP directly, at 855 - 873 - 4637. They can give you your KTN if you enrolled in one of their programs.

You said prescreening so try the Universal Enrollment Center first.

I know these issues can be confusing. If you want to discuss this or anything else by phone, I can send you an offer for that. There will be an additional fee, if you want to do that. Please let me know and I will send you the offer.

I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating. I do not get a salary here and this is the only way I am compensated for my efforts. So please do not forget to do that before you log off. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can continue to ask questions even after you have given a rating. Again, giving me a positive rating is the ONLY way I get credit for helping you.

REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.