Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A couple of years ago we had a problem with my dogs opening

Customer Question

a couple of years ago we had a problem with my dogs opening a dead bolted door and getting He went out of our house well my husband had to go to court over it. He missed the court date but did call and had it rescheduled because he was out of town. Well he finally went and was fined $1200. this all started Jan. of 2012. Well he was stopped lastnight and picked up for a FTA from Jan. of 2012 they will not post bail. They are refusing for him to have a court appearance after they said he was going today. Now he was put on probation and quit paying due to keeping a roof over our heads. What steps should I take? I have talked to every court and they keep giving me the run a round
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm a bit confused by your time line. When was he put on probation? Is his warrant for a violation of probation?