Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I had someone who gave me a big sum of money in the country

Customer Question

I had someone who gave me a big sum of money in the country of Sengel at the time I couldn't help this person but she gifted me a quarter million dollars the money was put in a legitimate bank into escrow account the international. Wire transfer was do e this morning then they emailed the slip to me. The organization Africa unity. With the IMF. In Africa stopped it or put a hold on the wire because the institution. Didn't get Anti-Drug And money laundry clearance certificate. They are charging roughly $3295.00. It once paid they would give me t h rose certificates and I would get my money in 2 working days if I don't pay it by December 4 2015 they would confiscate. The quarter million dollars. My plan was only to pay off my debts and pay my taxes so I can live in peace. n the organization. Africa unity take my money during a money Transfer or no.
Sincerely
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ministry of finance is where the certificates of clearance comes thru. And they even threatened to penalize the bank or shut them down in Africa so I am trying to follow all protocol and this is not a scam at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is(###) ###-####cell
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent the file
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Transfer slip international. Money wire
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. I'll be happy to talk with you by phone. Once you request the call, I will accept and then call you. I look forward to helping you.