Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was arrested on 10-30-2015 because of an.outatanding

Customer Question

I was arrested on 10-30-2015 because of an.outatanding warrant.from 2012.for driving on suspended which I was also arrested in 2012 for. .the same warrant. on the officers probable cause report he has the same case # ***** my paperwork stating u back in 2012. Isnt that like dou b le.jeopardy? How could he arrest me.again? A8nyway...I gor a class a misdemeanos driving while.suspended prior and class C misdemeanor. I have xourt on Wednesday the 25th woth no lawyer to represent me. What should I do? Im thinkinf that it all would be dismissed but need a lawyer asap..pleaee help me tryo find someone.ro represent me.at 8:30 in the morning....I have $ to pay.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, what happened with the original charge (from 2012)? DId that go to trial?