Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Sample letter to waive a labor charges that I didn't filled

Customer Question

sample letter to waive a labor charges that I didn't filled my 401k in timely manner
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The reason why I filled late was because of death of my mother ln law who dies in my house around that time I completely forgot that I needed to fill.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Why did the letter written by your tax man not work? What did they tell you? You have already been denied the waiver once?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please, I want to cancel this.
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean after this letter. I don't wan to sign up for free trial.Please, I want to cancel this.
Thank you
Thank you I will let customer service know. You can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and ask for your refund only your subscription if you signed up for a subscription by mistake.
Now as far as your letter, you need to answer the questions above so I can figure out where you are in the process to see if you have another chance to appeal even.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO THANKS

No worries, you can go to a local attorney if you feel more comfortable. Generally the hourly rate you can expect, so you are prepared, would be about $300 per hour. Best wishes.