Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I WORK FROM 9 TO 5. JUST STARTED NEW JOB. CANNOT GET TIME

Customer Question

I WORK FROM 9 TO 5. JUST STARTED NEW JOB. CANNOT GET TIME OFF. CAN SOMEONE DROP OFF PAPER WORK FOR A DIVORCE AT THE COURT HOUSE
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Anyone can go for you to the court to drop off and file documents with the clerk. They would have to pay any fees for you, but you can send anyone you like over there to file them. You can also contact the clerk of court by phone because depending on the court some clerks allow mail and fax filing as well, which can also help solve your issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** try and then rate to credit the expert.
Thank you for your reply.
If the clerk you are dealing with does not have mailing or fax filing, you can send any adult (18 or older) down to file it for you.