Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I'm the inventor of 1995-2015 Chevrolet Tahoe

Customer Question

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm the inventor of the 1995-2015 Chevrolet Tahoe. I don't know what I can or to about it.
Thank you for your reply.
Do you have evidence of the fact you allegedly invented this vehicle? Were you working for GM/Chevy at the time? Please give us more facts about this, because you likely have exceeded the 5 years in which you have to bring any type of intellectual property claim on the case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
movie CARS 2006 the charter is based after me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
few songs

Thank you for your reply.

I am afraid that if you did not file any claims to prevent them from using your invention within 5 years of them putting the design out, the statute of limitations would now prevent you from seeking to pursue this 20 years after the first production. You had to raise your claims within 5 years of them violating your alleged intellectual property rights. You can seek to claim that this was an ongoing violation, but they will look in court at when it first occurred and when you first found out about them doing so and because you did not take action back at that time, you would be prevented from suing this long after their alleged violation.