Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

If I self banned at Hollywood does it affect all Seminole

Customer Question

If I self banned for life at Hollywood does it affect all Seminole casinos in fla or just the one I did it in
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. I a afraid under Florida law if you self banned from the Seminole Casinos it includes all of them.By signing the document you can be arrested for trespassing.I wish I could tell you otherwise.But the self banning contract covers all the Seminole Casinos in Florida I am afraid.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.

Reference..

http://www.ocala.com/article/20070505/NEWS/205050343

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

The contracts, used in Florida and many of the nation's 25 casino states, prohibit problem gamblers from setting foot on the premises of a casino during a period that can range from a year to a lifetime. Return means risking arrest for trespassing.

The Seminoles take your picture and can arrest you for trespass.You agreed to the self banning and Florida law requires them to enforce it in any Seminole Casino.

Again I wish I could tell you otherwise.Thanks for letting me help you today.