Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am restaurant owner, I want re someone run my restaurant.

Customer Question

i am restaurant owner, I want hire someone run my restaurant. how can i draft an agreement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am restaurant owner, I want hire someone run my restaurant. how can i draft an agreement?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

This is a very broad question. Do you have all of your terms that you want in your agreement written down yet? What is your specific question for us on this matter? You say "How can I draft an agreement," so do you have something written out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not yet. I need help to write this agreement.
Thank you for your reply.
All we can do is provide a template to you, we cannot write the agreement for you. If you want someone to represent you and to write the agreement for you, then you need to engage a local attorney.