socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

My Question is that Does AUIC.org Multiplan Core Health

Customer Question

My Question is that Does AUIC.org Multiplan Core Health Insurance meet my needs for Insurance in Texas and satisfies the law for Obamacare or the ACA?
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Yes, this is certainly legal. It's a modification to an existing work, and as such would be a second sale, covered under the second sale doctrine. Assuming that the sales of the original wigs were legal, and you didn't add anything illegal (illegal chemicals, etc...) to the wigs, then it would still be legal to do.

If you need any clarification or need additional contact (phone, etc...) please let me know what your follow up questions would be. Thank you.

Sorry for that. An answer for another customer got posted here due to some site hiccup.

Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Different contributor here. Not sure what happened to the other contributor. Anyway, the answer you have asked is that CoreHealth.org AUIC insurance is not intended to help members or their employers comply with the provisions of the Affordable Care Act commonly known as the "individual mandate" and does not offer the provisions known as "minimum essential coverage" and will not satisfy the individual responsibility requirements of section 5000A of the Internal Revenue Code.

I realize that my answer may not be exactly what you were hoping to read. However, under the circumstances, the best that I can do is to explain what the law is and is not, so that you can avoid expending valuable resources looking for answers that do not exist, and concentrate on the options that are actually available.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Errata: CoreHealth.org should read corehealthinsurance.net

Do you need further clarification or is my answer satisfactory?