Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

If I have a contract service which states an auto withdrawal

Customer Question

If I have a contract for a service which states an auto withdrawal from my checking is to be done on the 6 th of every month however it has not been done until the 16th, is that enough to break the contract or void it?
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Unfortunately, the delay in the automatic withdrawal from your account alone is not sufficient to break the contract as long as they are still otherwise performing under the contract.