RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  Right of Way Manager at Access Midstream Partners, LP
90553395

Where to get a waiver form from potential damages to

Customer Question

where to get a waiver form from potential damages to property during an installation of CCTV system to a customer in an old house ?
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. I see you have a question about indemnification . I have handled matters like this in the past and believe I can help you understand your rights. In the event I believe you should seek a local attorney, I will advise you of that as well.

Could you advise as to what state you are in and I can probably send you a sample you can work with.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I attached a sample form that should work for you. You may want to modify it a little. It is a little confusing in terminology, but if you read it a couple times you will be able to tell which party you are and which party he is. If you are located in Texas I can send a request for additional service and charge $50 to complete the form with all parties names, etc.

If you are outside of Texas professional ethics won't allow me to offer that service, but as I said you can probably figure it out. If for some reason the Word file does not come along with this message let me know and I will get it to you a different way.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If for any reason you feel you received anything less, please reply back to me and I will attempt to further clarify my answer. I truly appreciate you rating me when we are done. Note just reply back if you are in Texas and would prefer that I complete the form. I would need both parties full names/address, etc. If this works for you then again I would appreciate you rating me positive as that is the only way I get paid. Best wishes.

Regards,

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I am signing off for the evening in the event you need me to further clarify my answer before rating me or need additional help I will be back online around 12:00 PM CST tomorrow.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Just wanted to check in and confirm I provided all the information you were seeking. If so I would appreciate you rating my answer as positive so I receive credit for the answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted on: November 19 2015 10:39 AM
Hi Sir.
Thanks for your answer but I need a much more
Detailed and state regulated form to verify
That I am not liable for damages
Home owner was advised that the poor condition
Of his attic structure is s problem and
We have refused his CCTV install twice
Do he is willing to waive any liability from potential damages
So I will need a nc local attorney to specify exactly
What is needed in a waiver for the home owner to sign
ThanksMark
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I understand your concern. Ethically I am prohibited from providing specific advise or a completed form for NC. I had hoped the form I provided could be used, but I would recommend that you get a form from a NC attorney especially since you have already recognized the substantial liability you are assuming if he does not indemnify you from that liability. I would still request a positive rating on my answer just so I get credit for the information I did provide. Best wishes, Ron

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

It is my goal to provide you excellent service and do my best to fully answer the question you posted. The only way I get any credit for my answer is if you give me a positive rating between good-excellent. I would truly appreciate you taking the time to go back and review my answer and give me feedback. In the event you don’t feel like I answered your question please reply so I have an opportunity to fully answer the question you asked. In the event you have already provided feedback and I missed it Thank you and please disregard.

Regards,