RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

If their is a USM hold and a county transport hold on an

Customer Question

If their is a USM hold and a county transport hold on an inmate, with multiple felonies, what does that mean?
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

A USM hold means a hold for U.S. Marshals. That can be for transport to federal court, to a prison, or so forth. A county transport hold generally means that an inmate is placed on a hold until they can be transported to another county. For example, an inmate may be serving a sentence in county A but have a warrant outstanding in County B --there would be a hold on the inmate from being released until they served their sentence in County A, after which, they would be moved to County B.

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

If you need further information or clarification, please REPLY, and I'll be happy to assist you. Otherwise, kindly remember to leave me a positive rating/feedback as that is the only way experts on this site are compensated, even though you may have left a deposit.