Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
16823287

As a resident, do I have a strong case when an overarching

Customer Question

As a resident, do I have a strong case for fraud when an overarching institution writes a letter on my behalf, of which the letter makes a statement of known falsehood to an applicant, to said institution.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a radiology resident at an institution under Massachutes law.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Please provide more back ground facts so we can better assist you. It sounds like you are saying that your institute made a false statement about your character to another resident applicant.

What was the nature of the false statement and did you lose money because of it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Close.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My institution made a false statement about my feelings towards said institution. This false statement was part of the actions the institutionused to persuade the applicant to choose said institution.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

You would not typically have standing to sue for fraud; rather the applicant would have that as a possibility. For you, you may have a civil claim for misappropriation of your likeness.