Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am in need - partition agreement - document which I can

Customer Question

I am in need for sample - partition agreement - document which I can use as a template, I appreciate your assistance.
Mohd
Expert:  Michael Lykken, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney. First, the rules vary by state and it is not clear from your question what state you are in. Second, are you asking about a complaint for partition (a lawsuit) or a contract agreeing to the partition?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am applying for in-house ( buy here pay here ) auto financing application in state of Texas via occc.texas.gov ALECS system. Anf there are some legal documents needed to upload one of them is partition agreement with spouse.

Okay, I did a quick search for you on this on the internet, and it looks like they want an agreement that your assets are separate from your wife's (Texas is a community state like California). I can't vouch for these docs, and no attorney could do that, but you can find a sample agreement here. You can find other sites in which people are offering to prepare them for not much cost. Good luck!