Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I've been trying resolve an issue with Cozi Furniture about

Customer Question

I’ve been trying resolve an issue with Cozi Furniture about a damaged dining room set, I’ve been patient and I’m just getting the run around, should I go to court
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Please tell me a little more about the matter.

What is it you will be seeking? The money you paid? How much are you seeking?

What type of damage? And what is the status of any requests you have made?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

I do not participate in the phone call offers made by this site. They are automatically generated and do not come from me. However, we can continue here. Participating in phone calls can be construed as a client attorney relationship and that is not the case here. I am only providing you information and guidance. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
then your site can't help me
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out and allow a professional who does allow phone calls to contact you.

Good luck.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. A different expert here to help. Can you tell me in what state you are located? Thanks.