Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I NEED HELP PLEASE. I employed an Architect and a Builder to

Customer Question

Good morning. I am Lorenzo Williams, I NEED HELP PLEASE. I employed an Architect and a Builder to demolish, my old house and replace it with a new house. duration of the project 100 Days, the Project started February 2007. at about 70% complete the contractor breach the contract, with the two Attorney overseeing the project.
A verified Complaint file IN Queens, Supreme Court, Index No.: 10106?2009.
MY Attorney of record (dispose) of the above case March 2010, unknown to me the Plaintiff.
This project have a Mortgage of almost $3,000-00 monthly now in its ninth year, my attorney have been missing as of October 2010. my cell phone(###) ###-####
what can I do to resolve this problem.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation.

When you state "MY Attorney of record (dispose) of the above case March 2010," what actually happened with the case? Did the attorney simply non-suit it (have it dismissed voluntarily)? Or what exactly happened?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you did not answer the first question. do my counsellor have the wright to dispose of case without client consent.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

I have not had a chance to answer your question because you never replied to my query. I asked:

What actually happened with the case? Did the attorney simply non-suit it (have it dismissed voluntarily)? Or what exactly happened?

Or, you are not sure, and simply know the case was disposed of, but not sure how...?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mr Ely. I am going to review my file, and will get back to, would you represent me against my attorney if the disciplinary committee rule in my favor.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, but JustAnswer experts cannot take customers as clients. However, I can help you find someone locally if you'd like.